Dates for Summer 2011:
Session I: July 5-21
Session II: July 22-August 9
Session III: August 10-26
Below are some quick tips, if you’d like to take classes at the pools:
- You will need a copy of your birth certificate for proof of age.
- A parent or guardian will need to be present on registration day to fill out paperwork.
- The registration date is usually the day before the first day of class.
- Get to the pool early on registration day. Once classes fill up, you’ll need to wait and register for the next session.
- Some pools may require you to bring a padlock to class for lockers.
- You are not limited to one session. Many pools will let you take as many sessions as you’d like.
- The classes take place rain or shine. Classes are only cancelled if there is a storm or lightning.
- Bring sunblock. We had many 90 degree days last year and classes still took place in the hot sun.