It’s been raining all day here in New York City. Don’t let the rain get you down and stop you from having some fun.
Here are some activities you can do indoors to keep from getting bored:
- Move your body. Dance to Beyonce’s video or turn on some music from your ipod or TV and dance!
- Surf the net. This is the perfect time to research colleges, summer jobs or get more info on a school project that’s due in a few weeks.
- Give yourself a manicure or pedicure. Pick some fun colors from your local drug store or dollar store. Get some nail care tips on our blog.
- Take a class at a gym or rec center. There are many great ways to get pumped up with a high-intensity class like spinning or relax through yoga.
- Experiment with fashion. Look in your closet, your sister’s or mother’s and see how you can reinvent your style for a job interview or your BFF’s birthday party. You’ll have more time to play with clothes, and not when you’re rushing out the door for school.
- Watch a movie. Pick up some popcorn or your favorite snack and create a movie experience at home. Check out a free movie at your local library or download a movie from Netflix.
Hope this helps to make your day more sunny:)