So, if you’re not sure how to support the girls around you, start with some of these suggestions:
1. Congratulate someone when they do well in a class or get accepted to the high school or college of their choice.
2. Compliment someone you don’t know on something you think looks cool: hair, shoes, clothes.
3. Listen, if your BFF is having a bad day, and think of something fun you can do together.
4. Call someone to let them know you’re thinking about them. If talking on the phone is not your thing, a text, Facebook or twitter message will do.
5. Show your support by going to see a friend or family member if she has a performance or is planning an event.
These are a few ways you can “show some love” for your friends. It will make you feel great and let your friends know that you have their back, 100 percent!