There’s more to apples than we think! There are several benefits associated with apples and apple juice. Apples are a great source of several vitamins, and nutrients. They not only provide fiber and pectin, (which help keep our bodies running efficiently and in good health but have been included in the diet of people who have weight loss goals.
Here’s a list of apple benefits:
Benefits of apples
1) Great source of fiber, both soluble and insoluble. Soluble fibre reduces risk of heart disease therefore “APPLES ARE ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOUR HEART.”
2) Liver toner and blood purifier. Apparently, apple juice helps fight infections and viruses via blood purification as well as through acting as a liver toner.
3) Fight skin eruptions.
4) Source of VitC. It is better to eat apples with their skin on. About half of their Vitamin C content is found underneath its skin.
5) Weight Loss. Apples also make a perfect snack for dieters.Due to its fiber content, apples help you feel full quicker and longer thereby preventing you from binging on other sugary or fatty foods.
6)Protect the brain from neurodegenerative diseases such Alzheimer’s. Phenolics, which are the antioxidants found in apples, protect the nerve cells from neurotoxicity.
7) Teeth cleanser. Apples are slightly acidic and, because of this astringent property, they make an ideal product form cleaning and whitening the teeth. The Crunchy action of apples, act like natural toothbrushes when they are chewed in your mouth. Their crunchy parts help scrub the stains off your teeth. However don’t expect your teeth to whiten in a day. The process will take a while.
Fascinating! Who would have known, the hidden “power” of apples.