I love to make cakes and wanted to share my baking tips. I want other kids to have as much fun as I do making cakes:)
Cake Making Tips
- First, get all of your ingredients together for the recipe.
- If you’re doing a cake, don’t start from scratch. Make box cakes, because it takes less time.
- Get all of your mixing tools together that you may need for cakes, like baking pans, pin roller, bowls, etc.)
- Check your cake while its in the oven, so you can make it perfect.
- Try to always have an adult with you so you don’t hurt yourself.
- Try decorating your cake with frosting, because it’s better than sprinkles.
Have fun baking your cake!